[code] Re: [textadept] Slow loading

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:02:52 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I found the error (in my code ;-)

I was trying to change the context menu.

I use the same (extended) context menu for all files (regardless of the
filetype).

So, I tried to set up events very much as in
textadept/modules/textadept/menu.lua.

But this has a severe performance penalty on my (slow) machine.

I solved the problem by setting

   _M[lang].context_menu

after an events.LEXER_LOADED

Richard