[code] C++ Support

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:48:39 -0400

Hi Mitchell,

I am really struggling because there used to be a CPP module to go along
with the CPP lexer and now it is gone. I have talked about this in the past
and tried to use the ansi_c module as an example because it does the
"things" I was looking for. Now it has significantly changed again (my cpp
module on ly lasted 1 major release) and I am not experienced enough with
TextAdept and it's internals to rewrite this module. My plea is for you to
bring back the CPP module or make the ansi_c module load for both ansci_c
and cpp lexers. I want basic autocomplete and the ability to add api files
for libraries I use. I also wanted the ability to use a 'post_init.lua' to
add some other utility functions to my open cpp buffers.

I know this sounds like bitching and it really is, but I love this editor
and the direction you are going is the direction I want to go. I am just
struggling with how the changes impact my .textadept directory and how much
work it is to keep them up to date with such a fluid API. It makes me think
twice about not updating to the latest TextAdept. I you know I mean this in
the best intention. I just feel like others might be feeling the same way.
Thoughts? Or should I just shut up and be happy, which I will gladly do.

P.S. I would like to create api files for some big libraries (e.g. Boost,
wxWidgets) I use, but I could not figure out how to generate the api files
using ctags. Can you give me any pointers. I saw you generate some, but it
looks like you used Lua to write the parser and C++ is a bit too
complicated to get correct when ctags is arround. I hope this makes sense.

--
Regards,
Ryan