Re: [code] ##textadept

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:32:44 +0800

Yes. #textadept requires jumping through bureaucracy to set up with proof
that you "own" the name in some way, etc. The ## name space is for anybody
to set up.

I was unaware of #textadept being a thing, mostly because it seems nobody
has ever been near it. There isn't even a /topic set on it. I'd assumed
it was unclaimed and I wasn't about to claim it in your name. :)