[code] _G.spawn function on Win32

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 03:07:05 -0700

A combination of being busy and almost never writing code on Windows means
that I didn't test the betas on Windows before they were released.

Is the spawn function supposed to work on Windows? All it does for me is
lock up TA and then execute the command I was trying to spawn AFTER the
Windows crash dialog says that Textadept has stopped responding.