[code] scintilla color issue

From: Jason Haslam <jason.haslam.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:36:33 -0600

Im trying to embed scintillua in my application. Im linking LPegLexer statically and defining LPEG_LEXER and NO_SCITE. Everything seems to work, except that colors are incorrect. The red and blue components are swapped. I notice that the documentation says:

Specify font colors in either "#RRGGBB" format, "0xBBGGRR format, or ...

But the logic for parsing them is identical (using strtol). Im testing with the built-in themes, so its definitely the # format thats being used. I have fix for this, but Im curious how this works for others. Am I doing something different from the norm?

Regards,
Jason Haslam--