Re: [code] _G.spawn function on Win32

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 00:37:46 -0700

It's being executed inside of a handler function for an events.CHAR_ADDED
event.

local p = spawn(command)
p:write(buffer:get_text():sub(1, buffer.length))
return p:read("*a")

The documentation does not say which parameters to spawn are required. I
see from the example that exit_cb and stderr_cb are not specified, but they
are not documented to be optional.

The command being launched in my case is a client that communicates the
buffer contents to a local server (by reading them from stdin) and then
prints out a list of autocomplete options to stdout.