[code] textadept quicknav

From: Joseph McDonald <joe.att.vpop.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 04:47:54 -0700

Is anyone using quicknav[1] as described in this message:
http://foicica.com/lists/code/201402/1614.html

I have it installed in modules/quicknav.lua and have:

_M.quicknav = require 'quicknav'
keys['c/'] = _M.quicknav.explore_search

in my init.lua. but when I hit ctrl-/ it brings up the search prompt
but nothing happens when I type.

I am not sure how to debug it as I am brand new to textadept (which is a
neat editor!).

[1] https://bitbucket.org/shalabh/textadept-modules/src

thanks,
-joe