Re: [code] textadept quicknav

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:59:55 +0200

Hi Joe,

are you the using the latest master of Textredux? I started a major
refactoring, removing support for keypress events which are used in
quicknav

Using v0.11 of Textredux Quicknav should work:
https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux/releases/tag/v0.11

I quite like this style of searching so I'm working and somehow bring
back this functionality!

Cheer