[code] textadept indent to correct level

From: Joseph McDonald <joe.att.vpop.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 14:22:28 -0700

trying to get my favorite emacs functionality into textadept:

One of my most used functions is to hit TAB on any line, *anywhere* in
the line, and that line is then correctly indented. If there is a
syntax error above the current line, then the line is indented
incorrectly which alerts you to fix the code above.

In languages with significant whitespace, hitting tab cycles between
valid positions for the current line (again, hitting tab anywhere in the
line, even in the middle of a word)

I also have a key bound to indent the entire buffer correctly.

is this possible to do in textadept?

also, how do I bind a key to "reset" to reload my init.lua and all modules?

thanks,
-joe