[code] Problem with autocompleters.word

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 23:31:22 +0000

M.autocompleters.word always lower-cases its completion results if
buffer.auto_c_ignore_case is set to true.

For example, if the buffer contains the function name
"stringLiteralLength", autocompleting after "stri" expands the text to
"stringliterallength", meaning that I need to go back and fix the
capitalization so that my code will work.