[code] [textadept] Update UI Events

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:07:24 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

the update ui events in the latest nightly look quite useful! I noted
that paging up and down or jumping to the start/end of the buffer
doesn't seem to trigger the selection event, is this a known issue or
not possible?

This reminded me to ask about some other events:
- Is it possible to receive a notification, when Textadept re-gains
focus? I would like to check for changes on disk (e.g version control
checkout) when going back to Textadept.
- A notifaction when the size of the Textadept window changes, I would
like to resize my split views automatically when Textadept's window is
moved to an external screen.

Thanks,