[code] [textadept] Bug: can't access ".." in curses open file dialog

From: Joshua Krämer <j.kraemer.news.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:12:46 +0200

Hi,

at first, thanks a lot for the great editor textadept. I have been
searching for an editor that suits me for a long time, and I think I
finally found it. Over the years, I have tried many. Some provide
power-user capabilities, but have weird interfaces with key shortcuts I
can never remember (vim, emacs [if you think it counts as an
editor ...]), some are easier to use but lack features (nano). Others
are in between (dit, mcedit, jed, diakonos, joe ...) but all of them had
some problems. I have been using Gedit (and lately Pluma) most of the
time, but I also need an editor for the terminal. Now Textadept has
an intuitive interface (for people used to CUA-style interfaces, which
means more or less everybody nowadays), but also the features,
adaptability and extensibility power-users desire, together with a
nice documentation. Lovely! I wished I had found this hidden gem
earlier -- it could need some more publicity.

I shall now come to the point. In the curses interface, when I open
the "open file dialog" (Ctrl o), the entry ".." is highlighted. If I
press enter, nothing happens. It's necessary to switch to another
entry with the arrow keys and then switch back to ".." to access it.

Kind regards
Joshua Krämer