[code] Posting through GMANE

From: Joshua Krämer <j.kraemer.news.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:36:57 +0200

On 23 Mar 2014, Mitchell wrote:

> This mailing list is now available from gmane as:
> gmane.comp.misc.foicica
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.foicica

All mailing lists I'm involved in, I access through GMANE with my news
reader, because it's the only sane way in my eyes if you deal with
several lists.

This list is the first I found to prohibit posting through GMANE. Is
this intentional? Normally, if one wants to post to a list through
GMANE, first a confirmation mail is sent which has to be answered to
gain posting rights. Maybe you can consider this possibility?

Kind regards,
Joshua