Re: [code] [textadept] Bug: can't access ".." in curses open file dialog

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:01:07 +0200

Am 24/06/14 15:43, schrieb Joshua Krämer:
>> As another option you might try the Textredux[1] file open module [...]
>
> Thank you, Textredux looks nice indeed, I will try it out. I have
> already found one problem:
>
> In the open dialog (or buffer), I cannot scroll. If I press the down
> arrow key on the last entry, the cursor just jumps to the end of line.
> This happens in curses and X mode. I'm using the latest version from
> git.

In lists, scrolling is limited to the actually selectable lines below
the list header. If lines aren't currently shown more items are loaded
when pressing 'down' on the last line. The limiting is a new feature, so
there might be a bug though …
Is it jumping to the beginning of the line or the actually the end?
In the former case this is the intended behaviour.

If needed I could make this toggleable.