Re: [code] [textadept] Textredux bug: Extra lines in file dialog with wrapping enabled

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:24:40 +0200

Hi Joshua,

thanks for the report! Since a few days I have

events.connect(events.INITIALIZED, function()
   local wrap_mode = buffer.wrap_mode
   events.connect(events.BUFFER_AFTER_SWITCH, function()
     if buffer._textredux and buffer._textredux.data.list then
       buffer.wrap_mode = buffer.WRAP_NONE
     else
       buffer.wrap_mode = wrap_mode
     end
   end)
end)

in my 'init.lua'. This seems to work well so I plan to have this
included in Textredux …
Only issue so far is when switching views with open Textredux buffers
and closing them.
It might also be possible to change the internal list 'padding' since
often lines not shown yet cause the linke breaks.
Another option might be to shorten very long paths as is done in some
shells.

Robert