Re: [code] Multiple windows

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:18:21 +0200

Hi Rob,

Am 27/06/14 17:25, schrieb Mitchell:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, Rob Kendrick wrote:

>>> Pass the -f command line option[1].
>>
>> I spotted that, but assumed it forced them to be different instances...
>
> You are correct. I'm sorry I misread your e-mail. Textadept cannot open
> multiple windows in the same instance.

what's your use-case? If you just want to have the same list of buffers
in each window you might be able to workaround by writing your list of
buffers to disk every time you open or close a file.
Another option might be saving sessions and restoring on events.FOCUS
but that's probably to slow.
If you need to edit in one window and see message buffer script output
in another then all this will of course not help …