Re: [code] [textadept] Textredux bug: Not all files shown in file dialog

From: Joshua Krämer <j.kraemer.news.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 12:20:32 +0200

On 2014-07-02, 17:23, Mitchell wrote:

> The terminal version reserves the right-most 20 characters of the
> screen for the docstatusbar. If your terminal window is, say 40
> characters wide, messages longer than 20 characters are cropped out.

Then, something seems to be wrong here. The right part of the
statusbar has 48 characters. My terminal windows is 80 characters
wide. But still, only 20 characters of the left part of the statusbar
are shown. I've tested it also in a terminal window with a width of
100 characters. There are always only the leftmost 20 characters shown.

Screenshot: http://666kb.com/i/cpqyzfht5ej058roo.png

By the way, it would be nice to have an indicator of the cropping
(three dots) like in the X version.

Kind regards,
Joshua