Re: [code] Updated proposal for better ctags support

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:33:20 -0300

Great Mitchell, I've enough to start working on this but it will have to
wait a few more days until I finish with my exams. Just one last question:
do you think you could eventually accept a patch to add space wildcards to
the autocomplete dropdown or that is excuded from any possible universe?

Cheers

--
Carlos