Re: [code] Updated proposal for better ctags support

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 12:41:42 -0300

>> to call the GtkBuilder passing it a glade file without writing C at
> Maybe with Textadept's LuaJIT version?

For the time being I've discarded the richer code-browser gui-based
dialog approach, but I still believe GtkBuilder support could be a
very flexible feature for gui only extension modules. I'm not sure how
difficult is to get this working 100% lua, but I will take a look at
it in the near future.

> Textredux[1] might be an option for such a tool -- it has a simple ctags
> module [2] (based on code Mitchell posted on the Wiki a long time ago) for
> navigation.

Thank you for the suggestion, Robert. textredux is not the best fit
for the autocompletion functionality but I will consider extending it
with a jump-to-def text-based dialog, as an alternative to the
filteredlist one.

Cheers

--
Carlos