[code] Re: [textadept] Javascript Module

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:45:28 -0400

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
wrote:

> I pushed a change today that adds autocomplete support for the Window
> object. Not sure how I missed that earlier. Code is still available
> here:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/ta-javascript

Can I get some help updating this module to autocompleters? I really want
to use this module and I am not really sure how adaptsense used to work and
now to move to autocompleter would be very hard. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ryan