Re: [code] Updated proposal for better ctags support

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 23:36:33 -0300

One more question: I see a char-deleted event is send when the user deletes
a char in the autocompletion dropdown, but there is no char-added event.
Why is this so?

In general, is it possible to dynamically update the completion list each
time the prefix changes? That is to get full control of the filtering of
the contents of the list.

Cheers

--
Carlos