Re: [code] Re: [textadept] Javascript Module

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:15:22 +0200

Hi Ryan,

Am 06/07/14 19:45, schrieb Ryan Pusztai:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I pushed a change today that adds autocomplete support for the Window
>> object. Not sure how I missed that earlier. Code is still available
>> here:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/ta-javascript
>

> Can I get some help updating this module to autocompleters? I really want
> to use this module and I am not really sure how adaptsense used to work and
> now to move to autocompleter would be very hard. Can anyone help me?

you can drop 'adeptsense.lua' from the wiki or hg into
.textadept/modules/textadept/ and require it in your init.lua.
With only a few changes (remove _M. I think) in the Javascript module's
init.lua you should be able to continue to use Adeptsense until an
updated version becomes available …

Hope this might be an acceptable workaround for you …