[code] Can't subscribe without receiving mail

From: Joshua Krämer <j.kraemer.news.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 17:31:57 +0200

Hello Mitchell,

in order to read and post the list through GMANE, I'd like to
subscribe with the "noemail" option. This seems to be impossible.
Maybe the "noemail" setting prevents sending of the confirmation mail?
 I've sent several mails to code+subscribe-noemail.att.foicica.com, but
didn't receive an answer. A mail sent to the list doesn't show up.

Kind regards,
Joshua