[code] [scintillua] Line comments?

From: klo uo <klonuo.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:58:29 +0200

Hi,

I use Scintillua lexers with SciTE. At the moment I'm not familiar with
this API, and thought it would be easier if I just ask for help.

I'm editing ".less" file, and SciTE loads correctly Scintillua "lpeg_less"
lexer.

"lexers\less.lua" defines line_comment variable which later is stored in
some table:

    local line_comment = token(l.COMMENT, '//' * l.nonnewline^0)

When I instruct SciTE to make a comment I receive this message:

    Block comment variable 'comment.block.lpeg_less' is not defined in
SciTE *.properties!

SciTE has following commands regarding comments:

    IDM_BLOCK_COMMENT
    IDM_BOX_COMMENT
    IDM_STREAM_COMMENT

none of which seem to work with "lpeg_less".

I can define "comment.block.lpeg_less" property in some of my properties
files, but I wounder if there is better way to use already defined property?