[code] [textadept] Terminal spawn support

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:23:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The latest nightlies now have terminal spawn support*. This means that
the terminal version of Textadept can spawn processes asynchronously and
read/write to them without blocking Textadept's UI.

Please test and report any issues. I would particularly appreciate it if
BSD users could clone the hg repository and ensure Textadept builds.
(Simply run `make deps` followed by `make curses` in the *src/*
directory. See the manual[1] for more information.)

Many thanks to Chris Emerson[2] for the proof-of-concept code that I used
as a reference.

* Due to platform limitations, the Windows terminal version still does not
support asynchronous spawning.

[1]: http://foicica.com/textadept/manual.html#Compiling
[2]: https://bitbucket.org/jugglerchris/textadept/branch/async