[code] Temporarily weird syntax highlighting with latex lexer

From: Joshua Krämer <joshua.kraemer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:43:29 +0200

Dear list,

I have seen this happen two times now. A .tex file using the latex
lexer was shown with weird, wrong syntax highlighting:

http://666kb.com/i/cqpjk8r8ejju8jib4.png

It didn't help to chose another lexer and switch back to latex or to
refresh syntax highlighting (F5). But after a textadept restart,
everything was normal again:

http://666kb.com/i/cqpjnq5i291fpg228.png

It may be relevant that I don't use LaTeX, but ConTeXt, so my .tex
files are ConTeXt files.

Kind regards,
Joshua