Re: [code] Temporarily weird syntax highlighting with latex lexer

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 16:06:24 +0200

Hi,

I have no idea what might be causing this but in any case you could try
to use Textadept's ConTeXt lexer.

To permanently have it as a default put
textadept.file_types.extensions.tex = 'context'
in your init.lua.

This lexer was written quite a while ago so let me know if you find
something wrong or missing