[code] backspace again + translated strings

From: Niklas W <nikw.att.gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 22:40:52 +0200

Hi,

I have two problems with textadept-curses (linux):

1) Backspace works if the terminal is set to generate Control-H.
However, I'd like it to generate ASCII DEL (127), which seems to be
standard and also has the advantage that you can use Ctrl-H for
something else.

This was brought up before:
  http://foicica.com/lists/code/201312/1454.html

The keycode in keypress() becomes 0, not 127...

2) Some characters in localized UI strings doesn't show up right,
although I can type them fine. My locale is sv_SE.UTF-8.

Regards,
Niklas