[code] Re: I would use textadept more if

From: chuck leis <ctleis.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 13:46:09 -0700

To continue

If the single quotes did NOT 'help' me by generating 2 for one apostrophe.

and 2

If the column mode would handle pasting text to the entire column from the
clipboard. (Scintilla issue)
IE select some text to place in several lines in a column and Copy it to
clipboard.
Then do the column thing where you want that text placed.
Hit Paste, and it would be wonderful if that clipboard data found its way
into all the lines of the column.

chuck