Re: [code] [textadept] download links in feed are incorrect

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:46:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014, Mitchell wrote:

> Hi Gabriel,
>
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2014, Gabriel Dubatti wrote:
>
>> Yes, I'm using a feed reader (Liferead).
>> They are ok in my web browser too.
>>
>> I guess the problem is related to the use of relative hrefs in the feed:
>> "href="download/...".
>> The reader must be just adding the site: "foicica.com".
>> You might change them to use absolute hrefs:
>> "href="/textadept/download/..." or
>> "href="http://foicica.com/textadept/download/..."
>
> Thanks for your input, I will look into this.

Sorry for the delay, but after researching this, I've added "xml:base" to
the feed element, which most readers should support. Anchoring links would
be difficult since, by default, my toolchain generates documentation pages
(and feeds) with relative links for offline reading. I'd prefer not to
have to add and test a new filter.