[code] [textadept][bug] Tab width in OSX is wrong

From: Feng Li <fengli.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:45:17 +1000

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for creating this wonderful little editor. I just started using
it on OSX and noticed the tab width is incorrect. I set tab width to 4
spaces, but as you can see in the attached screenshot, the actual advance
for each tab character is less then 4 spaces, and the error accumulates.
 This is pretty much a show stopper for me because it breaks all formatting
in my existing source code files. This problem does no happen on Linux and
probably Windows (hasn't checked).

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Feng Li