[code] Textadept has the incorrect $PATH on OS X

From: Josh Girvin <joshua.girvin.att.juniorcru.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:57:55 +1000

Hi all,

I'm building a module for Hack, for Textadept.
http://github.com/girvo/hack-textadept/

I'm basing it off the `ta-coffeescript` module, as it comes pretty close to
what I want to do (run the type-checker on save and annotate the source
with errors), however I ran into an odd bug.

Installing the coffeescript module, and running compile gives an error, in
that it can't find the `coffee` binary. `/usr/local/bin` doesn't appear to
be in the $PATH that Textadept is looking at.

Is that normal? How can I fix that? I'm running LATEST at the moment.

Cheers,

Josh GirvinWeb Developer+61 410 930 219+61 7 3634 8788161 Robertson Street,
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006Please save paper and don't print this email. This
message from JuniorCru contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named at the top. If you weren't
supposed to get this message please don't disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please
let us know.