Re: [code] [textadept] View splitting

From: Martin \ <et.code.att.ethome.sk>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:36:50 +0200

On Wed, 1 Oct 2014 18:16:52 +0100
Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've mentioned this before a few months ago, but now I have more
> experience.

if anybody is going to look into view subsytem, I would be glad if view
had easy api to to select viewtree siblings like:

view.focus_next(VIEW_LEFT)

for easier keybindings, akin to tiling window manager curent next view
selection from keyboard is frankly pretty useless - one does lot of
cycling around.

 eto