Re: [code] Inconsistent copy/paste behavior on Windows

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:02:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, 5 Oct 2014, Daniel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've notice an inconsistent copy/paste behavior in Textadept's Windows
> version.
>
> When copying text from another application and pasting it in Textadept
> an additional whitespace character is appended at the end of the pasted
> text.
>
> When copying/pasting text whithin textadept everything works as expected
> without any additional whitespace characters being inserted.
>
> On the Linux version, I don't see this behavior.

Thanks for pointing this out! It seems the problem happened sometime
between Textadept 7.2 beta 4 and 7.2 (11 Apr and 01 May 2014). Combing
through changelogs and revision control, I cannot find anything that would
cause this... It could be a Scintilla issue (Scintilla is the editing
component Textadept uses). I'll investigate further.