Re: [code] [textadept] Curses mouse/CSI events

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:29:42 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:34:17AM -0400, Mitchell wrote:
> Yes I would accept patches for mouse events. I looked into this some
> time ago, but wasn't able to get anything working. However, I am
> ignorant when it comes to terminal stuff, so I'm sure you'll have
> more success.

Not mouse events, but here's a proof of concept which passes UNKNOWN_CSI events
from TermKey to Lua (event "csi"), and some example lua to do something with
bracketed pastes (surround text with "<paste>" and "</paste>"). I would use
something like this to improve paste behaviour (eg by turning off autoindent
during the paste, which seems to be slow for large pastes and also not what I
usually want).

Chris