Re: [code] [textadept] Curses mouse/CSI events

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:09:17 +0100

Hi again,

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:10:28PM +0100, Chris Emerson wrote:
> (and the corresponding one for raw mouse events attached).

To prove it works, I've been experimenting with the mouse events from that
patch. Attached is example Lua which uses them to:

* Scroll the current view with mouse wheel
* Click in a split view to switch focus to it
* Resize splits by dragging the dividers

Works for me in PuTTY and gnome-terminal (with and without tmux in between
the terminal and textadept-curses.

Chris