Re: [code] [textadept] Curses mouse/CSI events

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:17:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014, Chris Emerson wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:10:28PM +0100, Chris Emerson wrote:
>> (and the corresponding one for raw mouse events attached).
>
> To prove it works, I've been experimenting with the mouse events from that
> patch. Attached is example Lua which uses them to:
>
> * Scroll the current view with mouse wheel
> * Click in a split view to switch focus to it
> * Resize splits by dragging the dividers
>
> Works for me in PuTTY and gnome-terminal (with and without tmux in between
> the terminal and textadept-curses.

Thanks for this and sorry for my silence. I saw this early in the week and
it gave me the incentive to work on implementing mouse events for Scinterm
natively. I'm cleaning up that code and adding similar support for Win32
terminal. Once I finish that I'll implement mouse events for Textadept per
your patch, add your Lua logic for resizing views, and hopefully commit
something in the next few days.

Thanks for all your effort!