Re: [code] [textadept] Mouse support now in the terminal version of Textadept

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:44:35 +0100

Hi,

Am 25/10/14 um 22:43 schrieb Mitchell:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Chris Emerson's initiative, the terminal version of Textadept
> supports mouse events! Obviously your mileage may vary according to the
> terminal you're using, but most modern terminals should support mouse
> events.
>
> I just triggered a nightly build so you can download the latest nightly
> right now and try it out.
[]
> Thanks again Chris!

Thanks for working on this! Unfortunately, it's not (by default) working
on OS X (10.9) for me, Linux is fine though.

By installing SIMBL and the MouseTerm plugin[1] I can set the cursor
position and switch between views by clicking, but re-sizing and
selecting doesn't seem to work

[1]
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/113151/does-os-xs-terminal-app-support-mouse