[code] Re: Digest of code@foicica.com issue 365 (2147-2148)

From: Mark Zbikowski <mark.att.zbikowski.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 10:13:42 -0800

Question: default install on Mac OS Yosemite. The Textadept menu lists
Hide as triggered by Cmd+h. _G.keys lists only a mH entry which highlights
all occurrences of the word under the cursor.

Hitting Cmd+h appears to do nothing.

I find no “hide” or “minimize” method in the sources.

It would be nice if I could have a keystroke that will hide/minimize the
window on OS X.

BTW, great work!