[code] [textadept] Open dialog will not open more than one folder from keyboard

From: Jason Schindler <jschind.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:03:23 -0600

Hello,

I haven't had an opportunity to try this from home on my Linux
machine, but at work on Windows, I am experiencing the following:

1 - Open a file ctrl-o
2 - Tab 3 times to get to the "Places" area.
3 - Arrow down to the C: drive
4 - type "/src" to open the src folder and hit enter
-- This correctly opens the "src" folder
5 - type "/project-name" to open the "project-name" subfolder
-- This opens a new file in Textadept's home folder called "project-name".

I can try the same behavior in Linux tonight.

-Jason