Re: [code] Re: Digest of code@foicica.com issue 365 (2147-2148)

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 15:03:59 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi Mark,

On Sun, 2 Nov 2014, Mark Zbikowski wrote:

> Question: default install on Mac OS Yosemite. The Textadept menu lists
> Hide as triggered by Cmd+h. _G.keys lists only a mH entry which highlights
> all occurrences of the word under the cursor.
>
> Hitting Cmd+h appears to do nothing.

I believe the Cmd+h menu item is automatically added by GTK (the GUI
toolkit Textadept uses) in an attempt to integrate better with OSX in
appearance. However, Textadept doesn't support that shortcut, nor does it
support a "minimize" command. Robert's solution looks like a reasonable
workaround for this.