[code] [textadept] Curses scrollbars

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 11:22:18 +0000

Hi Mitchell,

I really like the new Curses improvements in 7.8 beta - it feels like a big
improvement, thanks! I particularly like the details like the visual
whitespace and wrap markers, and the mouse integration works really well.

One little annoyance: you can't drag the scroll bar in a non-focused view;
the first click instead focuses that view, and then dragging works.

I note that selecting text in an unfocused view also behaves slightly
differently to the GUI version - as above the first time acts as the
focus-moving click, and then you can select. (In the GUI it selects and
focuses at the same time).

Regards,

Chris