[code] [textadept] Odd indicator/view_ws interaction

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:29:31 +0000

Hi,

In Curses Textadept 7.8 beta, I get some strange display issues for text
with an indicator, when buffer.view_ws=1:

* Spaces which are indicated show as "~"
* Indentation guides, when highlighted, show as ≠ (not-equal character).
* If I highlight (using indicators) leading whitespace, which normally looks
like:

  ····|···width·=·4

and like this when indicated (with blue background in my case):

  ····≠···width·=·4

If I type "foo" into the text, it becomes odd characters:

I typed "Textadept" from the second character in the indicator.

I'm using PuTTY 0.63 with DejaVu Mono, in case that affects it.

Chris