[code] Preventing editor crash on module init in windows

From: Simon Lundmark <simon.att.pixeldiet.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:38:40 +0100

Hi,

When I'm sitting and trying to develop a module for textadept I often run
into the issue that even though I use:

local success, arg = pcall( require(my_module_init_file) )
if success then

Even though I wrap the require in a pcall the editor hangs up (I guess the
lua-state crashes). I have to fix the issue (by editing the file in another
editor) and then restart the editor. Is there any way to avoid this
behavior? It would be awesome if any such information would be presented in
the documentation under "Scripting" since that has been my largest obstacle
in adapting to this awesome editor so far.

Cheers,
Simon

--
*Simon Lundmark*