[code] [codeadept] Information about key being released

From: Simon Lundmark <simon.att.pixeldiet.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:55:04 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any way to be notified when a key is being
released. I want to know as long as a user is pressing a modifier, such as
control. If I hook into the KEYPRESS event I will know that control has
been released if I get an event where control has turned false, but I will
only know that when something else is actually pressed.

What I'm actually trying to do is that I want to present a file list
similar to switch buffer that you step through just like ctrl-tab /
ctrl-shift-tab but I want to do it in an LRU-fashion. Also when control is
released I want to switch to that buffer.

Cheers,
Simon

--
*Simon Lundmark*