[code] [textadept] Selected word marker module

From: Simon Lundmark <simon.att.pixeldiet.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:43:56 +0100

Hi,

Today I uploaded our first public module for textadept. The module
automatically searches through your buffer for any text that you mark up in
it. Any occurence of that word that's surrounded by a few allowed
characters. It is very nice to have if you'd like to see where a variable
is used in a language such as lua.

The repository is located here: https://github.com/lundmark/textadept_swm

Please use github for any bugs, or if you don't have a login there then
please contact me by mail :)

Cheers,
Simon