Re: [code] [textadept] Future of LuaJIT Version

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:01:03 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

I *used* the LuaJIT version to implement spellchecking with hunspell: the
FFI features were really wonderful.

But ...

With the advent of the *spawn()* features, I succeeded in replacing the FFI
with bi-directional piping against the hunspell executable.

So, for me it is not longer necessary to support LuaJIT. Speed was never a
problem.

Richard