[code] [textadept] Show maximum line length

From: Dario Giovannetti <dariogiova.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 19:15:47 +0800

Hi, is there a way to show a vertical line in Textadept (or a similar
visual aid) to represent a preset line length limit? For example I like
to strictly limit my code lines to 79 characters, and always having to
look at the column number in the status bar is too inefficient for me.
[1] and [2] are examples in Eclipse and Geany, respectively.

[1] http://i.stack.imgur.com/Ps37a.png
[2] http://www.gaggl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/geany_main.png

Thank you!
Dario