Re: [code] D Language plugin for Textadept (Now with Windows support)

From: Josh Girvin <joshua.girvin.att.juniorcru.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:34:56 +1000

Oh wow, well done Brian! This will make for a great base for my Hack (
http://hacklang.org/) mode that I've been working on and off on for the
past couple of months. Any "gotchas" you ran into integrating the
auto-completion with an external application?

Josh GirvinWeb Developer+61 410 930 219+61 7 3634 8788161 Robertson Street,
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006Please save paper and don't print this email. This
message from JuniorCru contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named at the top. If you weren't
supposed to get this message please don't disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please
let us know.