Re: [code] GTK3 and view splitting

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:36:39 -0800

The problem is that GTK_IS_HPANED (called from l_pushsplittable) is
returning true for all GtkPaned* regardless of orientation. I think the
solution that uses the fewest lines of code is to add the following to the
#defines near line 61 of textadept.c:

#undef GTK_IS_HPANED
#define GTK_IS_HPANED(w) gtk_orientable_get_orientation(GTK_ORIENTABLE(w))
== GTK_ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL